Sunday 7 October 2007

Done! Well, almost...

I got through most of the week one assignments. It's proving pretty tricky squeezing it all in around everything else, but they did warn us how big the workload would be - so no complaints.

Here's a few of the photos I took for the alphabet shoot:
'D'
'I'
'E'
And the obligatory Flower Close-Up:
The alphabet assignment was designed to make us look around us in a new ways - seeing things in the normal environment with new eyes and as possible photo subjects. I found that even when I didn't have the camera with me I was looking around me more and seeing things on my walk to work that I'd never noticed before.

I need to catch up on the last couple of small tasks. The bottle task I could skip but it really intrigues me so I'll try and squeeze it in next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really clever photos! I would never have thought of them.

I'm glad you're enjoying the course - I can't wait till I can start mine... sometime... a long way in the future... :P